I've been observing the battery discharging time for the past few days and I found that there has been a significant improvement in the performance of the battery. I haven't been charging the battery to a full 100% during this period of observation. I usually have been charging only a few minutes after 90%.
Well, the result of this has ben very delighting. The last recharge lasted more than 60hrs (OMG was my reaction) with 8 odd hrs of phone calls over a 2G network and over 50MB of data transfer(mostly browsing and android market + a movie). I personally wouldn't push it anymore( for now;) ).
I would like to thank Agraharapu Murali for the update over the battery charging to a 100%. I would definitely try it out. However I did recharge the phone for 7, highly impatient, hours before my first usage.
And I would like to quote again "Swype is probably the best thing that happened to a mobile after T9".
No comments:
Post a Comment