Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another good news

My last two recharges of the the phone battery were pretty fruitful. The last one lasted for 88 hours before the phone got switched off due to low power. I used the phone just as I have been doing since I bought it. Looks like the battery has finally started to keep up with its reputation. But, for now, everytime I switch on the phone charger, I keep my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi folks,
    Based on the advice of samsung people i charged a totally discharged phone for 8 hrs, also of late i am disconnecting the charger from the phone only when iam getting a message from the device that it has been fully been charged.
    Remember it takes around 4 hrs for a totally discharged phone to get fully charged and give a message that it has been fully charged.
    The result of following the above mentioned aspects has been that the battery has shown a marked improvement in its performance.
    Hope all of you get good response from your battery after following the above procedures.

    ReplyDelete