Saturday, October 23, 2010

recharge to 100%

for the first time after many days i have been able to recharge the phone battery to 100%. i switched off the phone and then plugged it in in order to get the 100%. when recharged with power on condition, full recharge cannot be achieved until you let it be for a very long time(as per the user manual, we can remove the charge when the blue battery icon on the top stops movement, but this does not give a full charge).
on another note, the phone battery has not been performing very good. it has been less than 24hrs since i did the charge, and the battery is at 5%. didn't use the phone much today :(.

2 comments:

  1. hey is the battery sooooo bad???????
    i mean not even a day's charge under normal use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frustrated with the battery I posted a strongly worded SOS on the Samsung website (samsungmobile.com). I got a phone call from the samsung people t'day morning (11.11.10). I was asked to first switch off the phone and charge the phone for 8 - 9 hrs and start using (some thing that should have been done the the very first time). I have not yet done so but will report if there is any marked improvement in the battery life when i do so. Also i observed for the first time that when the charging is complete (100%) the phone gives a message that the charging is full and hence the charger can be disconnected.

    ReplyDelete